Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Tool

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Collection of Zeal Haiku, April 29, 2012

Her élan crushes
awestruck I stand and gaze
playful muse.

(This one is for lovely playful muse, thank you Pattiken for this. The most beautiful girl I know, this one goes out for you.)

Love blossoms
as you embrace each other
eternal bond prevails.
(This is composed for my granny, we fondly call her nanno. Today is her wedding anniversary.)

I stand tall
her compassionate heart
hugs my wrongs.

She inspires
my core transforms for good
I stand tall.


(This set is very close to my heart. This one is for you.)

13 comments:

  1. this set is truly amazing... i gues one of your best... i love em all. cant pick one.. n she must fall for you fr dis one... brilliant.. exquisite...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since i knw who the you is... now i can pick my favs...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome set of haiku... ur best i think... very touching! Well done.. :)
    Shades of human mind - A Haiku

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have accidently composed on zeal in place of zest... apologies.. and thank you Pranita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set and may your heart always be inspired ~

    Happy journeys ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Tarun, you doing wonders now. I got to learn writing such mesmerizing Haikus from you, role transfer now..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely romantic set of haiku ~ great sharing haiku for April ~Hope to see you on Saturday HH ^_^ ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need someone who can look past our wrongs...

    Elusive Music

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You so much.. from the bottomest pit of my heart... It was pleasure to share my haiku with all of you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, what a nice thing to say! Thank you, Tarun. I love this set, and especially like that you dedicated them. You are a so nice. It's been a pleasure to read your haiku during the month. Keep writing! And thanks for your visits to mine.

    ReplyDelete